Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Southwest Las Vegas is one of the top leaders in the Fire, Water cleanup and emergency restoration industry. For over 50 years SERVPRO has been cleaning up and restoring commercial and residential properties. Our trainings and knowledge have helped SERVPRO as well as our team become a top provider of emergency services in the Las Vegas area.
SERVPRO strongly believes in being faster to any size disaster and speed is essential to the process. By getting out to a commercial or residential home as soon as possible means getting your home or your business back up which can save you time and money. Our vans are always loaded and ready, so no matter the size of loss SERVPRO is always ready for your restoration and mitigation needs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (702) 436-2555
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Southwest Las Vegas arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.